We all know those volunteers who go above and beyond on behalf of our children and schools, and those businesses that make community service to our youth a priority. It’s time to honor them and let them know how much their efforts are appreciated.
Nominate a well-deserving individual, business, or community group for one of the following awards:
- PTA President of the Year
- Principal of the Year
- Teacher of the Year (new)
- Support Staff of the Year (new)
- Maryland PTA Lifetime Achievement Award
- National PTA Life Achievement Award
- Partners for Education Award
- Advocacy Award
- Dad 4 PTA Award
Act today! The nomination deadline is Friday, March 20, 2020. Winners will be announced at the MCCPTA Event/Celebration on May 21, 2020 – location TBD.
Further details can be found on the nomination forms.
Contact Daria Daniel, Awards Committee Chair at email@example.com or 240.354.7899, if you have any questions.
MCCPTA Awards Committee
Kellie Schoolar Reynolds