Students 18+, complete the Zava Zone waiver for yourself
Parents/Guardians, complete the Zava Zone waiver for students under 18
NO SIGNED WAIVER = NO ENTRY
Questions? Contact Tish Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Post Prom?
Post Prom is a Wheaton High School PTSA sponsored event where the Prom fun can continue. It is a substance free and adult chaperoned “after party” for each Senior and their Prom guest.
When is Post Prom?
Right after the Senior Prom! Post Prom starts at 11:30 pm on Friday, May 19 and ends at 2:30 am Saturday, May 20. Students must check in at Post Prom before 12:30 am or they will not be admitted. Please be ready to show your student ID or its picture when you check in. Once you leave Post Prom, you will not be allowed to return.
Transportation isn’t provided. If you are to be picked up, PLEASE ask your ride to arrive by 2:15 am.
Where is Post Prom?
ZavaZone is in Rockville, MD at 40B Southlawn Court, Rockville, MD. Free onsite parking is available.
Who can attend?
All students that purchased Prom Tickets and attended Senior Prom. Parents/guardians will need to sign a waiver for their student to participate in Post Prom if they are under 18.
Can my student’s Prom guest attend Post Prom?
Yes, if the prom guest has a Prom ticket and they registered for and attended the Senior Prom then they may attend Post Prom. The prom guest’s registration will carry over to Post Prom. Parents/guardians will need to sign a waiver for the prom guest to participate in Post Prom if the guest is under 18.
What will seniors do at Post Prom?
ZavaZone has many fun attractions including dodgeball and trampolines. There will also be other activities including board games, door prizes (2 MacBooks, televisions, gift cards & more!) and the PTSA will provide additional food.
Parents/guardians will need to sign a waiver for their students under 18 to participate. Students 18 and over can sign their own waiver. NO SIGNED WAIVER = NO ENTRY
Students should arrive at Post Prom in comfortable clothing and shoes so they can enjoy the activities. Students can change their clothes at Senior Prom. Please leave all your personal items except your phone in your cars. You can also leave items at the entrance. No purses, backpacks or outside water bottles are allowed at Post Prom. Please leave any bulky clothing at the entrance or in your car.
Since you will need to take off your shoes for some activities, please leave your expensive sneakers/shoes at home and wear another pair. We do not want anyone to lose their favorite shoes!
Will the PTSA provide transportation to and from Post Prom?
No, unfortunately the PTSA is not able to provide transportation. We encourage students to carpool and to plan ahead for a ride home. Students will need to leave ZavaZone at 2:30 am.
Important Checklist for Post Prom:
- Change your clothes at Prom and arrive at Post Prom ready to have fun!
- Arrive at Post Prom by 12:30 am and if you leave the event, you can NOT re-enter.
- If you are not 18, then your parent/guardian MUST sign a ZavaZone waiver for you to participate in Post Prom. If you are 18 or over, complete your own waiver using the QR code or link above.
- Remind your transportation to pick you up no later than 2:20 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2023.
- Students and their registered guests must attend Senior Prom to attend Post Prom.
- All students and guests must have completed the Zavazone waiver to enter.
- Have your school ID ready (or a picture of it) when you arrive at ZavaZone. You will be checked in.
- If you leave ZavaZone, you will not be able to reenter.
- No one will be admitted if they are under the influence of drugs/alcohol.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Wheaton High School seniors only are eligible for door prizes. Winners must be present to win and all prizes must be collected by 2:00 am. If a door prize isn’t collected, an additional winner may be selected. Grand prize winners will be drawn and announced at 2:15 am.
- All attendees must follow ZavaZone rules or risk being sent home.
What to bring:
- Please come casually dressed. You can bring in your keys, phones and identification. Please leave everything else in your car or at the front check in. Water bottles, purses, backpacks, bulky clothing or jackets and similar items must be left at the front check in.
- If you have a medical device that you need with you (such as an inhaler on EpiPen), please consult an adult volunteer at check in.