The Wheaton High School PTSA Scholarship Fund was established in 2019 by the Wheaton PTSA to help a graduating Wheaton High School senior further their education at a community college or a vocational/technical college. This year, we will be awarding two scholarships of $1,000 each.
- Applicant is a high school senior currently enrolled at Wheaton High School
- Applicant has been accepted to a community college or vocational/technical college
- Applicant has a minimum GPA of 2.5
To be considered for the Wheaton PTSA Scholarship, applicants must complete the entire application with the following materials:
- A completed application form
- Official high school transcript
- An acceptance letter from a community college or vocational/technical college
- At least one but no more than two letters of recommendation
- A 300-700 word essay
Amount of Award
- Two scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded
- The two scholarship winners will be announced by June 1, 2022
- The award will be paid directly to the community college or vocational/technical college
All application materials must be received by Saturday, April 30, 2022, but we encourage students to apply as early as possible. Email application materials to College & Career Information Coordinator Cynthia Hammond-Davis and Merrill Godrey, Wheaton PTSA Scholarship Chair.