The Wheaton High School PTSA Scholarship Fund was established in 2019 by the Wheaton PTSA to help a graduating Wheaton High School senior further their education at a community college or a vocational/technical college. The scholarship award is $1,000.
- Applicant is a high school senior currently enrolled at Wheaton High School
- Applicant has been accepted to a community college or vocational/technical college
- Applicant has a minimum GPA of 2.5
Amount of Award
- The award amount is $1,000
- The award winner will be announced at the Wheaton High School Senior Awards Ceremony in May 2020.
- The award will be paid directly to the community college or vocational/technical college.
All application materials must be received by Friday, April 3, 2020.